Thursday 6 January 2011

Hmmmmmmm...PANIC!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have exams coming up!!!! And as a result, I've memorised essays, plays and scripts. Ya know what? I just want it to be February...NOW!!!

I have to do some STUPID pantomime that isn't ready to be performed yet, I have insomnia, so have spent a week memorising some STUPID law essay on inoxication and insanity (Yes, I'm Mormon, but intoxication IS a defence to murder so I must learn it D: )

I don't have internet at home at the moment, so my updates are likely to be sporadic. But no one pays attention...so HA! I'm just talking to myself (cuts to scene from New Moon where Bella is emailing "Alice" but is actually emailing herself)

I went out with some missionaries on Monday (no, not on a date!! To teach! and trust me, I was gooooooooooooood!! The girl we taught is getting baptised...Before I taught her, she didn't care WHO baptised her....now she's asked someone to do it! I have a purpose in life!!WOOOOOO) And apparently a missionary who was there could really feel the Spirit and my tesitmony was strong (I'm so happy....I would say proud..but pride is bad >:) And like, I have to add her on facebook. THAT'S WHY I'M ON THE COMPUTER!! aaah I just reminded myself. Done!

These computers are useless..They either crash or sound like they're gonna go..BOOM!!!

So..I'mma find a bomb shelter, before bits of 5 year old motherboard embed themselves in me. God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment