Thursday 20 January 2011

There's a mix of good and bad

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get."

Seriously, you don't always get that cute little pamphlet telling you what chocolate is what, and you sometimes get an orange creme, or a truffle.

My little orange creme has been interesting. My 'friends' have basically all just slated the Church, and didn't understand why I wasn't amused. I need better friends, or so it seems. I've also pulled my calf muscle, so that's a little painful.

I have however, had a few truffles. I've had a lesson with the missionaries this week, spoken to my Home Teacher, and started to write to a missionary. I've felt like I've been happier as well.

Hopefully, things will end up looking up by the rest of the week, but to be honest, I want it to be the weekend already! :)

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment