Friday 14 January 2011

I guess I don't have a title for this?

Well. Uhm. Where to start??

I had my drama exam yesterday, and quite simply...It was AWESOME! I will never describe an exam as such again. We had some music on after the show and were like dancing on stage to it, and we got the audience to join in! Was so cool. Although all the kids now keep shouting in the corridors "OHMYGOSH!! It's the Queen's son, thingy!!!!" to which I reply "Zanni". Sometimes, the roles just ain't worth the after-effects. How long am I to be remembered as an idiot with orange slicked-back hair, terrible make up, in a jester's suit, oggling Tinkerbell??

A lot longer now I've put it on the Internet.....

I read an article today, and it interested me, a lot. It's about how people view families. How often do you see families inside a pub, eeating lunch, in England? NEVER. Why? Children are banned in pubs. The only time they're allowed in the premises is in the beer garden. Which, if in adverse weather, or near smokers, is hardly ideal.

Shoppers do it. If a child starts crying, people tut, and roll their eyes, as though it's the mother's fault. Like she's provoking the child to misbehave. I've done it once or twice.

I've read about an elderly gentleman threatening to hit a 6 year old child with his walking stick because the lad wasn't "moving out of the way fast enough."

That's disgusting. We can't treat children like that. We need to face the facts that babies cry. Toddlers chuck tantrums, and children disobey. We can't blame the mother, it's just how children ARE.


Plus....I GOT A C ON A LAW PAPER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I was 2% of a B. I could have cried. But I was so darn happy with my C.

As always, God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment