Sunday 14 November 2010

WOOO

so, I went to a concert last Thursday. I was a little sick afterwards :/
But still, it was my first concert, and it was to see the one, the only Linkin Park! I have NO idea who the opening act were. Some ravey random group. LP, however were awesome. I was kinda close to the front (Close enough for Chester Bennington to LOOK at me!), and I was caught in a mosh pit. I escaped with a few bruises, but I'm lucky, it could have been worse. Much worse. I saw someone with a busted nose. Ouch.

I was invited Wednesday night by a friend. And I pay them back after Christmas. So I don't go bankrupt before that :D

Also, there's a dance in a week. In Ipswich. Sorta hoping it's a good one :) And then a week later there's another dance. In St Albans. I've only been asked to dance once, so this should be interesting. Still, it's been a while since my last dance, and I know more people now. So I'm a little excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment