Tuesday 9 November 2010

The things that be.

So, recently, my church has been getting ready for a thing called "roadshow". All the churches in our stake perform in it, and so we're getting our performance ready. It's GREAT! (I can't give too much away in case the other teams are on! But I WILL write about it later) But it was a little liberating to wander around my church in Ugg boots and pyjamas.

Today we had drama. I mean in college, as in the subject, but yeah, drama is generally a daily occurrence. On to the subject. We're doing a pantomime. Oh. I can't sing, I dance like I have two left feet, and I'm playing a bloke. I swear - this has been SO typecast!

For English, I've read (in the last month) 3 chapters of Wuthering Heights (would've read more, but you'll see why I didn't) Animal Farm, half of Jane Eyre (I'm getting there!! Patience), and I'm working on 1984. I gave up on Captain Corelli's Mandolin. Plus I'm reading the Bible, for Church, and for strength. AND I'm working my way through Stephen King's art, known as "IT". Excellent book. Not for the squeamish though

No comments:

Post a Comment