Friday 5 November 2010

Well hello there, there, there

Hmm..my first blog. I guess I'll be using this as a journal of sorts. First, allow me to explain the name I've given it. "Thoughts of an Angel" is supposed to represent the view that what everyone has to say is important. I am by no means a traditional angel, I have no halo, nor wings, nor do I sing with other angels, (unless you count the Salvation Army LNE gospel choir Straight Ahead - They truly are angels!) but the point is, everyone is an angel. Yes we do things wrong, and we mess things up, but we're still angels.

Well, uhm, I guess I should explain a little about me. I'm Donna. I'll be writing in this from time to time. Hopefully people who know me will read this, but if you happen to stumble upon this by accident, then hello! I'm currently studying Law, Drama and English, I live in England, but really REALLY want to go Stateside, even if it's for a holiday! That would be AWESOME!

Another thing I guess you should know. It may not seem like anything major to you, but to me it's so vital. I'm Mormon. I'm a convert, so yes, there are things in my past I've done that aren't all that great (I won't divulge...) It doesn't change anything about me, except that it (hopefully) makes me a nicer person. I am by no means perfect. I don't pretend to be. I have a short temper sometimes, and sometimes run my mouth without thinking. But I try to be as good a person as I can.

I guess I'll be posting on this when something major, or even something I find cool, happens. If my sense of humor isn't the same as yours, sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment